Friday, May 28, 2010
Kyooty: Proms of Many moons ago
http://www.spriteskeeper.com/my_weblog/2010/05/spin-cycle-grab-your-favorite-guy-cuz-the-slow-songs-are-starting.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This one's for me! I'll come up with more ideas as they develop stay tuned.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! All white... WOW.
I do remember having the big hoop skirt. Don't see those anymore do ya????
I never knew the physics teacher built that, I figured it was always just around. Who knows what else was hidden away in that school. I have that gazebo picture, and if I ever find it, I'll consider sharing it with you.
I still have that white dress, it's hanging in my parents basement. Complete with the gob of grease I picked up of on my hubby's trunk. I'll never part with it, I have this crazy notion that I'd like to try it on again someday!!!
Oh how fabulous! I loved the picture:) I've seen the march in done before, but never the all white!
It looked so well planned. LOL
I love the all white dresses. I also love the no food if you are under 30 rule. Have great weekend!
What picture are they all talking about? I see links at Sprite's Keeper, but no pics or nothing from you???
Post a Comment