![]() |
| From Kyooty center |
When good Cakes go bad! this is the side view of my Birthday Cake it was EXACTLY what I wanted. 1/2 of a Chocolate and Caramel Covered Cheese Cake with Brownie triangles and Walnuts Brownie Base. YUMMY! Now to motivate myself to work off all those calories.
pluses to this years cake
+ 1/2 vs the whole cake, it would be gone now surely
+ I didn't have to share much
+ I didn't have to throw any away because of the guilt because 5 people and 1/2 a cake doesn't go that far, especially when mine is 1/8th of a cake, or 1/4 of 1/2 a cake. work with me
+ I planned this cake,
+ I couldn't have the cake because I stuffed myself with Broccoli and chicken
+Birthday Cake is suppose to be shared
+ There are almost 52wks until I can do this again
negatives of this cake
-The Broccoli and chicken were Chinese take out
- The cake is gone
-My butt is back, no the cake didn't do it, but it was part of the assault on my butt.
-I didn't have room for the cake? so had to wait until Breakfast
-yes I had cake for Breakfast.. yes 1/8th of a cake for breakfast.
- there is no room in me for fruits or veggies today, still full of breakfast cake at 9pm
-Birthday Cake is suppose to be shared
-must work harder on the calorie balancing act
-might have to stop eating for the rest of the week.
-almost 52wks before more cake like this
mmmmmmmmmmmm cake ! OH but I did remember to take the pictures!

7 comments:
I just want to eat it.
Looks yummy!!
You forgot one of the pluses: It includes nuts so that's a great source of protein!
Too full for cake?? How is that possible?
I don't see a problem with cake for breakfast.
Didn't anyone ever tell you Birthday Cake is calorie free!! Happy Birthday:)
Oh gosh, that seriously made my mouth water....
Cake for breakfast is a negative thing?
Happy Turkey Day...
Post a Comment