Thursday, November 12, 2009

For me

Today for Me, I will clean the house from top to bottom. It isn't about my parents coming to visit after calling at noon that they would be here at about 7-8pm. I do this for me, because if the house is clean, I'll enjoy their company more.
Today I decided I will not be cooking supper? Why? For me, because the time it will take ME to clean this house from top to bottom is time that I don't have to shop for good food and cook good food. I'll leave that to someone else. Tomorrow I'll cook good food for them while I escape on a date with my Hubbie. For ME!!

Monday is my Birthday, I suspect this might be part of my mother's want to come and visit I'm her first, but I share my Day, I share it with both my youngest Brother and sister. Today and Tomorrow, it's Me!

Now I'm off to clean Me Toilets~! for me :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I did that today for me also. I clean my house every week. But when someone comes. I really clean it like you said from top to bottom..

Lifeofkaylen said...

I am the same way - my parents just came to visit and we had to clean beyond the normal and make it "grandma clean."
But after we get it clean, it feels so nice to hae it done!!!