Friday, June 28, 2013

In my Head and Memories

Summer really doesn't go this way. It doesn't rain, it doesn't get cold, and it doesn't feel blah. It is always sunny in my summer memories, and we wore shorts from the minute it turned summer until the day we went back to school in the fall. Fall (although really the end of September) was the Tuesday after Labour Day and not before.
Today, is the end of our first full week of Summer vacation. I haven't had to get up and make lunches or tell anyone what time is bedtime or up time or anything else. So waht am I doing? I'm watching the rain fall!

On the plus side everything is Green!

2 comments:

MARY G said...

Yes indeed. Me too. We are heading off to a cottage today and everything is sodden. Not to mention the mosquitoes.

Stephanie said...

We are at the cottage now and I'm so ready for summer to start!

Also leaving my new WP address again, hope you will pop by and leave my your link one more time, with Google Reader going away, I don't want to lose any of my faves!

www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com