Wordless Wednesday, so I'll put the "words" here in the comments. Tricky I know. I posted on both blogs because I couldn't decide which picture to use. This was Monday as I was talking my two younger boys to school. This is an hour after they would have left on the bus if we got up on time. You may remember morning views from June?
Lovely colour! A week here until the clock goes back and we get some morning light - or, we do once we have persuaded the littles to sleep an hour longer.
9 comments:
Wordless Wednesday, so I'll put the "words" here in the comments. Tricky I know. I posted on both blogs because I couldn't decide which picture to use. This was Monday as I was talking my two younger boys to school. This is an hour after they would have left on the bus if we got up on time. You may remember morning views from June?
Kyooty: My Morning View
Nice picture. Isn't it "pink in the morning... sailors warning"??? Did the weather play tricks on you that day???
Lovely colour! A week here until the clock goes back and we get some morning light - or, we do once we have persuaded the littles to sleep an hour longer.
Thanks all for stopping by. :)
Now that is a beautiful sky!!
Sorry i haven't been around much. Real life has been getting in the way of my commenting:) Hope you are well!
Thanks for everyone stopping by.
We are waiting for your next photo? Is it snowing where you are???
almost merry Christmas
What a gorgeous sky - I always want to take sunrise photos, but never seem to be up and ready with my camera!
Very pretty shot!
Post a Comment