Friday, September 3, 2010

Linking up for Boost my Blog Friday

BoostMyBlogFriday


Happy Friday all. This week I'm adding my link for this blog over at Designitchic.

So I'm in, and you will notice if you scroll past all those lovely links of friendliness, you'll see the question she asked.

What's your favorite autumn desert?

 So I read her answer and she's talking all kinds of APPLE PIE! and then it came to me, Loaves! I love love love loaves. Apple walnut loaf? Yummy. And just because I wont leave you hanging here all cravish? I'm going to print out a recipe.. yummy!

1/4 apple sauce, 
1/4 cup softened margerine ,or butter (I'm on a budget.. I use margerine)
2 Eggs,
vanilla 1tsp
1 cup sugar (3/4 cup works too)

1 Cup Grated Apple (with or without peelings, if you  have braces? unpeeled)
2 Cups of Flour, I can replace 1/2cup of that with whole wheat, no one notices... shhhh)
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda (hahah almost put in the sofa)
1/2 tsp salt 
and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (or not) 
Mix and shove in the oven on 350F for an 50-60minutes, but I usually have good luck with 61minutes. a toothpick or Kabob stick make s good tester. 

So happy Friday all, go on link up it's a friendly place over there at
DesignitChic

9 comments:

Alisha K said...

Hello I am a new follower. I would love a follower back at http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

jewelrybyrebecca said...

Mmmm, sounds yummy.

shortmama said...

Sounds delish!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm your newest follower via Boost your blog Friday.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Marie (hope you'll come by for a visit sometime, I love new followers.)
The Things We Find Inside

Stephanie said...

Ummmm warm pie...with a side of ice cream please:)

tattytiara said...

I just realized that it's been so long since I've had apple pie that i have no idea when the last time I had apple pie was oh no!

Fickle Cattle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz Mays said...

Oh boy does that ever sound delicious!!!!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Mini loaves or actual loaf pans? My hips want to know. :-)