Saturday, August 14, 2010

VGNO, Home with Littlest Dude Cheap Week.

So it's Saturday and I'm sitting here with Littlest Dude MJ he's sick. :( He started out the day with a bit of a bug in his belly, but after some Gravol (Dramamine to those in the USA) he's feeling much better. We went BBQing and Beaching Lastnight. The water was wonderful, but I stayed ashore with the BBQ and the towels and I was on duty as warm hugger.

The boys had a great time. I did too. Today Hubbie took TJ and AJ out with him and some friends back to the beach. I'm manning the house, so what better excuse for a VGNO then being HOME! Also i'm BBQing Supper between my typing. Yep posting on the fly. That's me!

Link up,keep reading and hopping.

Photobucket



Since I'm BBQing and talking about food, I should offer you up something? Tonight its salad and some small and cheap Steaks. I marinaded them today with the recipe off the McCormicks, Montreal Steak spice. Oil, soysauce, and Montreal Steak spice. Moosh moosh moosh a few times while it was sitting in the fridge in a zipper bag. The fridge smalls like Montreal Steak Spice. I wonder though where did they get that name?



How about some drinks? Again it's on the cheap here, Powdered Peach Juice from the local Grocery store and water from the tap. The boys tell me this stuff is AWESOME? (my brain knows better so it might be a bit weak, hehe )


well I guess that just leaves the music... let me see... Trooper is coming to town in September. Do you think if I mention them enough, they might (even without being listed in the great Googly) find me? and give me free tickets?

Seeing A theme here? Cheap. Some Free internet games?


Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to Party this heavily?Where did I put that Rum... yeah Rum and Grocerystore Brand Soda it is. diet of course...
Happy Saturday Everyone.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey cheap can still be great! Sounds like great BBq fodder. Hope your babe still feels fine!

Liz Mays said...

Clearly it's almost lunchtime here cuz you're making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Cheap...no, frugal, yes, that is the new style! According the the new this morning, we are in a double dip recession. The steaks sound great!
Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith

Together We Save said...

I am all about frugal!!