Friday, August 13, 2010

Nothing for Me

I didn't get up early this morning and take any pictures. I lazed in bed, trying to get me just 1 more hour of sleep for "ME". It didn't work. It's very difficult to find "me time" lately. I find every little thing I try to accomplish that is just for me? Isn't. I'm giving the last piece of toast to someone else. I'm waiting for someone else to finish eating, or go to bed. ME is very hard to find lately.
That might just sound a bit selfish but sometimes I want to just find me.

Me are you there?... too many mumble Answers from everyone but me!

2 comments:

VandyJ said...

I so feel like that some times. It's so hard to figure out how to find me again.

In other news--I've got some pics up from my wedding--not teh best, I didn't drag out the scanner but you'll get the idea.

Liz Mays said...

You're entitled to be selfish sometimes!!!

By the way, I got up 7 hours later than I intended today, so I'm lazy too. :)