Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Morning View

This is what I can see while sitting on my front step out in front of my house.  The Dew was So pretty, I had to take a picture. I didn't quite get what I saw, as I'm using a "point and shoot" camera.
This is what came out. It's beautiful. I only need myself my tea and my book but instead I went back in the house to finish getting Breakfast and People out the door.


Good Morning!

17 comments:

Amy said...

very pretty...

jewelrybyrebecca said...

What a nice way to start your day.

Liz Mays said...

I love your view, just love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture of dew. What a great shot.

You should link to Wordless Wednesday tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

kyooty said...

This is just my point and shoot Kodak camera. I'd love to get a digital SLR

Stephanie said...

That is a fabulous view!

Captain Dumbass said...

I wish I could start my day with that. The view out my front door is my minivan, but that's because I have a car port.

Carolee Hollenback said...

That frustrates me sooo bad when I can't quite capture the beauty when I take a pic.

It look beautiful there!

Thanks for visiting my blog- I'm your newest follower.

Have a great week!

Amy said...

thanks for stopping by today..

Pseudo said...

Good morning ;- ) I like the purple flowers.

R. Molder said...

Pretty flowers!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

shortmama said...

That would be a fabulous to wake up to!

Pseudo said...

You have a beautiful view.

Crystal Escobar said...

oh wow! Now that is beautiful!!!
It's great to meet you, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now a new follower of yours.

Lifeofkaylen said...

That is a great view!! I never hang out in my front yard cause I don't have a great anything out there...but my backyard is peaceful like this!

Liz Mays said...

I think starting a day with a view so lovely would be wonderful!

kyooty said...

I think it's time to change this... :) I'll try to get new one tomorrow. :)