Why is it so hard to "do" anything on the weekends? See now that would totally be enough of a thought to just tweet, but I've got to expand.
I'm struggling to get my butt out of this chair on the weekends. I do the bowling thing in the morning for the boys, but what do I do for me? So far today? Not to much. I've been sucked into the vortex that is FB games. I'm so very totally addicted and with all that white snow out there? Why would I leave the house? I could have gone for a walk today? nothing important was on the books, but what did I do?
Starfleet Commander
Country Life
Farmville,
My poor Farmtown is not working out so well anymore, I got my mansion yes there's a manor to get but I haven't been there in a few days, my desktop died and I dont' want to face dead crops.
Petville
101 Eggs
photos to comment on,
Bra colors to post
discussions to have,
blogs to read, did that too, but me?? what did I do for me?
well I think that's it, I'm off to get my chicken suit on and fly my way off wuhu island on the wiifit plus, atleast those games feel a bit more active. I don' think clicking my mouse is going to get this weight off or my waistline any trimmer. Oh but first I have to send my Starfleet on some missions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
FB scares me, I try to stay away from there. But yet I find myself checking daily to see what everyone else is doing. Hmmm.
Just think how strong your index finger is though.
This is why I forced myself NOT to play an facebook games from the beginning! I've read about too many people becoming addicted!
Addiction is a very strong word. I'm not on there now, no it's not because my laptop isn't flash compatible and wont click on the crops...maybe I do need a cellphone? :)
Oh, weekends... I feel ya here! I end up doing nothing all day (well, nothing that's anywhere near productive), then come Sunday night, I'm frantic to accomplish something-- ANYTHING-- before the weekend ends.
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
Thanks for stopping by..
Have a great day..
I've stayed away from those games so far...but I did sign ModernMom up on FaceBook...c\mon by and say hello sometime:)
The only game I've ever played on FB is the scrabble one (called Lexulus I think).
It's actually been nice though-my sister and I have been chatting more since we started playing the games together. And my son, my mom, my sister and I can all play together and have an ongoing chat window open. It's not too addicting, but we do sometimes end up all sitting online waiting for the next person to make a move....so we can go just ONE more time before getting off the computer.
LOL blogging is enough of an addiction for me!
Too funny....
I hope you enjoyed your fly...
Happy Sunday..
Thus far I have been lucky enough to escape the Facebook games!
It really is easy to sit down at the computer and be lost for hours!! Oh well, at least we will all have hobbys to keep us occupied when we are old!
I hardly use the facebook at all. I have enough on my plate and to be quite honest, I'd rather read blogs if I'm on the computer!
Post a Comment