Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow is on the way

The beginning of the season you feel a bit like this.








I'm sure by February I'll be hunting down snowplow man to have a "word" with him about just how reasonable it is for him to fill in the end of my driveway WHILE I'm standing there with my shovel!

8 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

I can't count how many times I've had the end of my damn driveway plowed in while I'm working my ass off trying to get the car out. This year, I hired a snow removal crew, blame it on the menopause but I just don't have the sense of humor to put up with that bullshit all Winter!

jewelrybyrebecca said...

I like snow one day of the year. ONE. Then I'm ready for 60 degrees again. Why do I live in the north east?????

Stephanie said...

Oh that is so true! I'm sure they just giggle as they drive by and watch us struggle to dig our way out!

Pseudo said...

I fell asleep watching White Christmas on TV the other night. That was the last scene I remember...

Amy said...

I finally saw that movie and I really liked it. I am with you and the snowplow guy for sure. They just push on by and I hope to get out of my driveway. What a pain..

Captain Dumbass said...

Snow snow snow SNOW! We already had ours on Monday night, but now the rain has washed it all away.

Amy said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Janean said...

i soooooooo adore this movie!!!! "Snooowww. I'll wash my hair in snow..." (well, not really)